Wednesday, 29 August 2018

Only when quality matters.



Okyibens industry :It is more than one year that she told us, I had a disagreement with my dad about who to contract the design of zephyr studio to and he told me, "I will contact the job to my person" so I told him I have my own person and I will appreciate it, if you let my person do it but he told me "I will not pay the bills if it is out of standard" and she came to us believing we will make the imaginary zephyr studio a reality.
We are happy to inform you that zephyr studio is plus one and we appreciate her confidence in us even when she was faced with trials and we are happy to be part of zephyr studios "History". We can make history together all you need do is contact us via Whatsap :08076709524,📧:bruceokamke@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only when quality matters.

Okyibens industry :It is more than one year that she told us, I had a disagreement with my dad about who to contract the design of zephy...